Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/14/07, 2:54 pm

hauge vrs hauge

what court do i file in if i want to ask for a clarification of this case(the wording leaves alot open and lets a parent move anywhere in the state)this would be fine if its a small state but a large state can mean up to 500 miles away this is no good.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search