Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/07, 9:02 pm

custoryu of a child

I the mother of out prmary chid, but recently allowed my husband to take care of him during his 1srt school yearing, Mainly due to issues of behavioral problems, and the fact that he was missing his did. He did is not wanting to retune my som this sommer, and has already put him in tee-ball for the, summer, and the summer agreement was that we wqas to return to the custodial parent (me) this summer. I have primary custody and he has secondary custody, what can I do to regain the primary custody? And do I have to return to Nevda to resolve this issues. Pleasse Advice

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search