Nevada  |  Legal Ethics

Facts: Mr. Stan Smith calls his friend, Polly Paralegal, and leaves a message asking, “Do the grounds for divorce in North Carolina include adultery?” If Polly Paralegal answers Mr. Smith’s question, will she have engaged in the unauthorized practice of law?

my problem is I have to fullfill the following requiremnts:

what the rule of law is, and then applying that rule to a particular set of facts, include an explanation of the rule that will govern the question. State the applicable rule along with explaining where the rule comes from and what it means. not only identifiy the rule, define terms and concepts, explain the policy reasons, pointed out the exceptions,

Please help me I can not find a rule that applies to these facts I have been researching for 2 days and this paper is due by Tuesday. I just need to know the rules and where to look> I have gone over and over ABA rules and Paralegals Rules. Thank you so much.