Nevada  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/30/12, 11:31 am

Can a chiled of one parent be the power of attorney. And lives in an other state than the parent. And does harm to the other power of attenry that lives in the same state with the parent, and gives care for the parent? The other power has been give the other power of atterny harm to his life, The other power of atterny has filed wrongful acts agenst the other power of anttorny? What can be done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search