New Jersey  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/29/12, 8:27 am

i HAVE A HANDICAPPED sign and was at a meter in Ft Lee. I received a ticket because the meter ran out. Do I have to pay it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search