Legal Question in Technology Law in New Jersey

Created and maintained website for business, business was sold, new owner did not sign a maintenance contract with me and now flexing muscles says to turn it over to him, thoughts?

Daniel Pepper Pepper Law Group, LLC

The answer depends upon the terms and conditions of your agreement with the business. Without seeing those terms, it's impossible to give you any further guidance. Feel free to contact my office if you'd like to discuss.

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

In addition to what my colleague said, if you are owed money then you may need to flex some muscles too. Give me a call and I can try to help you out.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq.

www.TheLegalist.com │ @TheLegalist

(212) 337 - 9837 Tel

Start-Ups * Technology, Internet & New Media * IP & Business Law * Funding * M & A * Due Diligence

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Why does he think he gets to take your work product? Does he have a contract with you? I suggest you talk this over with a lawyer first, and work out a game plan.

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Computer & Technology Law Legal Forms