New Jersey  |  Criminal Law

how to sponge my records, i have misderminors, no felonies

i want to know how to sponge my criminal record i have no felonies, only misderminors

Answered on: 4/29/05, 1:02 pm by Ronald Aronds

Re: how to sponge my records, i have misderminors, no felonies

Depending upon how long ago you got your last misdemeanor conviction and the number you have had in the past, expunging your record requires filling in a whole bunch of forms and sending them to a whole bunch of different police agencies and courts. There is a lot of paperwork involved, and it is pretty detailed, but if all the conditions are right it can be done. You can contact the court clerk in whatever county you live in and they can give you the papers to try and do it yourself. However, it probably is better to use an attorney to help you out.I am an attorney who has handled many cases similar to yours in the past. Please give me a call at 908-272-0111 to discuss your case in more detail. There is never any charge for simply discussing a case with me. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

www.njworkerscompensationlaw.com

Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC 117A North Union Avenue Cranford, NJ 07016

Answered on: 4/28/05, 9:43 am by Daniel B. Kelley

New Jersey permits expungements of most misdemeanors after 5 years have passed. You cannot have more than three misdemeanors.

I handle expungements for cases throughout the entire state and have a lot of expungement experience. You can learn more about New Jersey expungements and find answers to Frequently Asked Questions on my website: www.expungemynjrecord.com.

I also offer free consultations and would be more than happy to discuss your situation with you by e-mail, in person or on the phone. Please contact me at your convenience.

Thank you,

Daniel B. Kelley

(856)616-8080

Kelley Law Offices, L.L.C. 1415 Rout 70 East, Cherry Hill Plaza, Suite 210 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

Answered on: 4/28/05, 10:37 am by Gary Moore

Hire me and I will petition the court for the expungement of all misdemeanor convictions on which the last event, acquittal, dismissal, end of

probation, end of sentence, payment of fine, occurred five or more years ago

Gary Moore, Esquire

Hackensack, New Jersey

80 273 7933

www.garymooreattorneyatlaw.com

Gary Moore Attorney At Law 31 Mercer Street P.O. Box 1280 Hackensack, NJ 07602-1280