New Jersey  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/12/12, 2:36 pm

can i be sued for filing a fraud claim against someone who took my money and put a stop payment on the check that he was to pay me back

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search