Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

How to get a cheating wife out of the house. got a pic of her kiss a guy. its on facebook. Seen love letters, read do not have them. Living togother now got 3 kids with her and one from other marrige.

Asked on 10/26/12, 6:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File for divorce ASAP. Call me anytime at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/12, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now