Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

Dead beat Dad/Attorney

I have been in the court system for 3 years. My ex-husband(attorney) who is admitted in the state of NY was finally found in contempt last July with a purge amount set at full amount due at 265,000.00. He filed for early release after 3 1/2 months in jail. Judge granted his application on a finding the coercion would not work, and that denying the motion would be tantamount to punishing him if he were to serve the remainder of a six month sentence.Question 1: Is New Jersey law different? Is it simply that if you are a ''dead beat dad'' and could be making some kind of money and are not even trying to pay you go to jail?

In addition, I now have over 300,000.00 in judgements which I tried to attacch to his wages. He is lead council for a 9 million dollar family company for which he has been employed for many years. Since he received my request he now has controller write a letter stating he is no longer employed for company. Question 2: How can I collect on Judgements?

This ''dead beat dad'' has used his law liscense to slim out of paying child support for many years. Please guide me to any possible solutions to FINALLY be able to collect some child support for my two young children.

Thank you so much for any assistance...

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

Re: Dead beat Dad/Attorney

You might call me to discuss your situation and to determine if there is some solution I can think of.

Gary Moore, Esquire

Hackensack, New Jersey

800 273 7933

www.garymooreattorneyatlaw.com

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey