New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 1:36 pm

Is it against the law if I had a child from the result of a rape I don't know who the father was five years later my boyfriend wants to put his name on the birth certificate even though he knows he is not the father he wants to take full responsablity for her

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/16/13, 1:46 pm by Robert Davies

I can help you with this, and I am very glad for your daughter (and you) that your boyfriend wants to step up and be her father.

please call my office and come in to see me. no charge for the office visit.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Davies Law Firm, P.A. 45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West Hackensack, NJ 07601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search