Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

Non-compliance to a Parenting Plan

What is considered a reasonable period in regards to a non-compliance to a parenting plan? In order to be found in non-compliance to a parenting plan should there be a parenting schedule for a NCP to follow? I had a parenting schedule for 4 1/2 years that I followed in which I shared 50/50 custody of my child. When I found out I was paying child support calculated on the incorrect sole parenting worksheet the CP lied and said I was not keeping to the schedule despite evidence of the CP interfering with my being able to pick up my son. I had police reports. The CP is abusing her position and the courts are allowing her to do so. She just recently served me with papers charging me with non-compliance with a parenting plan. I have been trying to get a new schedule since 2005. She has alienated my son from me. I recently went to court pro se. The Judge increased my child support stating she incurred cost for the nearly 2 years my son was being kept from me. The judge did not consider I paid child support for 4 1/2 years on a sole worksheet when my son was with me 50% of the time and the CP income was 2x the amt child support was being calc. What can I do? I cant afford the cs amt and the arrearage it put on me. what can I do?

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

Re: Non-compliance to a Parenting Plan

You have twenty days from the date of your receiving the Order from the Court's last ruling to file a motion for reconsideration based on all that you have stated here.

Call me if you like.

Gary Moore, Esquire

Hackensack, New Jersey

www.garymooreattorneyatlaw.com

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey