New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/12, 2:17 am

Fiance is from Morocco and living in US with his brother whom is a legal citizen. My fiance an I wanna get married. His student visa ran out like a year ago. I know he won't become a ctizen just like that when we get married. We don't live together until we get married due to religious beliefs. What steps do him an I take in order for him to marry me an become citizen


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search