New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/10, 10:59 am

Both of my parents are living in germany. my mother is a german citizen, father a italian citizen. due to health reasons i would like to bring my parents to the US to live with us. they are both retired and in their early 70is. father is diabetic and on dialysis. is it possible for them to become a permanent resident. I am a US citizen.


gabriele quaely

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search