New Jersey  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/07, 11:48 am

suing a slumlord

I live next door to what is essentially a slum. There is a landlord who has not done a improvement on the house in the 4 years I have lived here. The siding is falling off, the grass is weeded, the driveway has grass grown over it. I have complained to the town and the only thing they did was make sure he cut his grass. This house is effecting my property value. Is there anything that can be done to force a landlord to maintain their rental properties.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search