New Jersey  |  Traffic Law

Hi,

I was cited for 'Failure to signal' on the New Jersesy TurnPike around Mile Post 81.9.

The reason I turned without signaling was from fear of the individual who was tailgating me for an unusually extended period of time. I was beginning to feel he might be a threat to me for no particle fault of my own, and so I made a quick random turn to see if he really was really following me.

Unfortunately he turned out to be a police officer. He was tailgating me so closely at night that I couldn't even tell that he was a police officer.

So I have a few questions.

1. Will the police officer have video of that time period showing how long, and how close he was tailgating me for? Can I ask for the video? If I can, how do I go about doing so?

2. I live in San Diego, and will not be able to make the April 28, 2012 court date. Do you know any lawyers in the vicinity of East Brunswick or anywhere who would be willing to take this issue to court for me based on the description of the situation that I have presented?

Thanks for any help you can give...

Sean

Answered on: 4/12/12, 3:02 am by SAUL SEGAN

Please check out my website..www.saulhsegan.com.

I do go to East Brunswick and can avoid you having to go there personally.

This is a very frequent occurrence where expense and inconvenience can be avoided, and I would be happy to help you.

Call my cell today and we can explore your options. I am sorry you had this frustrating experience. 215-370-2608.

Best wishes,

SAUL H. SEGAN ESQ.

SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW 1760 Market Street-Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103

Answered on: 4/12/12, 8:28 am by Larry Raiken

I can appear for you and resolve this without you appearing. Please emailme or call me and I will give you the particulars.

Larry S Raiken LLC 170 Changebridge Road Montville, NJ 07045

Answered on: 4/17/12, 7:57 pm by Jonathan Mincis

Guess what, I can appear on your behalf as well and have well over twenty years experience handling these kinds of case. Please feel free to contact me for a free consultation, I have been to East Brunswick numerous times. (201)-894-9498

Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices 131 Main Street, Suite 270 Hackensack, NJ 07601