Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Jersey

My mother died 8 years ago in nj. My sister was executor I was to receive 50percent from estate. I do not believe this happened i did receive some money ,how can I find out what my sister did with all of the money and if I received my full share. I did go to courthouse and was tod there is no statute of limitation. Can i contact an estate lawyer and how kuch will it cost?

Asked on 8/18/13, 6:40 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can demand an accounting. You may contact my office for a free consultation and I will discuss fees with you at that time but you should have legal representation in a matter such as this. Best regards, Keith A Singer, Esq. 732-749-3700

Read more
Answered on 8/18/13, 7:07 am
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call me to discuss at 732/383/6242 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/13, 1:10 pm
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you need to talk to a lawyer.

yes, there are some strong legal rights that you have, and i can help you with this.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now