New Jersey  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/25/13, 11:44 am

my employers ins co offered me a settlement on the basis that i have a 25% loss of the hand what does that pay in nj?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search