New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/09, 11:35 am

How do i go about getting my daughters father to give up his rights to her? Hes obligated to pay child support but doesnt and takes no part in her life.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search