New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 10:54 am

My boyfriend and I have been together for 11 years and we have 2 children and one one the way. We are currently discussing moving to another state to be closer to his family. Can we get a letter notarized stating if we do separate I can move the kids back to my home state and will promise equal custody time? And will this be binding by law?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search