New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/13, 3:21 pm

My wife and I wish to legally adopt our grandson who is 16 years old and has lived with us for two years. He and his mother are in aggrement. Does this need to be done through a lawyer or can we find the necessary paper work in the internet? Does the adoption take a long time???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search