New Mexico  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/12, 5:59 pm

I live in the State of NM. I cosigned a motorcycle and the guy has been more then 60 days late since 2010, How can I get off, he refuses to do any thing about it. I am a Disabled Veteran.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search