Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Mexico

My friend is facing felony charges for distribution of meth. This is his first felony charge. He has no drug history in his record. He is a permanent resident of the u.s. My question is, if convicted, what are the chances of him being forced back into mexico?

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

If your friend's conviction falls under the ground of deportation, he might be deported. We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney to discuss his criminal charge and possible relief as soon as possible.

You may visit our website at www.medinalawgroup.net for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is contact@medinalawgroup.net. Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Mexico