New Mexico  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/01, 3:31 am


Renting a home on 1/4 acre of property.

What ,if any, insurance am I required to have?

Or should the renter be required to carry insurance?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search