New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/13, 7:52 am

My neighbor's gardener broke one of my window. At first he said that he will change it but months after he didn't do it and know don't answer my calls. What can I do? Is to late to file a complaint.

Thanks in advance

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search