New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/04, 2:09 pm

Breaking up of an S-Corporation

I am a 50 50 partner in an S- Corpration. My partner is taking over my 50% and will own the business. How do we have his name solely listed and my tax/legal responsibilities removed?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search