New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 4:38 am

Would I have an recourse against a former business partner who ran up 2 business credit cards with personal purchases? One card is in my name at 20K, the other in his at 10K. We've had a gentleman's agreement that he would satisfy these balances. The 10k is down to 1K, and the 20K is now at 17,500, with slow pay, late pay. He has completely destroyed my credit. This all happened in NY....I now live in Florida. Is there any legal recourse....either in NY or federally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search