Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New York

I am 22 years old. I live in NY. My social security card is lost. I do not have any Id. to get my state ID I need my SS card. to get my replacement SS card I need State Id. to get any other Id - bank card, library card, go to college, get a job.. I need these Ids .. what should i do

Asked on 10/18/12, 6:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed is the fed site but the SS is easiest to get if your parents are around.

If not get your birth certificate usually available online without ID and file a police report regarding the lost/stolen SS card. take both to the SS office along with any personal mail to you and utility/credit card bills or bank statements, if any.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/12, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now