New York  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 7:31 am

My father recently purchased a car only after he and the dealership agreed on a reduced price. However due to his rudimentary English and the rush to sign from both parties, he overlooked that they did not include this in the contract and now is paying full price. Can we still get the discounted price?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search