New York  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/20/12, 9:20 am

A friend lived in my home for 3 1/2 months while his wife lived in their home, we had no written agreement on what he would owe me for this sevice just verbal " I 'll make it right with you " and I said " dont worry about it right now " this was 3 years ago can I now ask/sue him for the money now ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search