New York  |  Family Law

Hi... I have a fairly easy "yes" or "no" type of question I hope you can help me out with.

On Sept 5, 2013 I went to court with my x husband, he had filed papers to stop paying child support. My daughter was living with me for years, and he was paying child support, she no longer lives with me, but moved in with her dad. So he wanted to stop paying me for her support. He also wanted me to start paying him for support but the judge said he did not have the proper paperwork for that. he told my x husband he needed to file a motion, and that we should hear back within 3 weeks. The judge asked me if I was ready to pay child support. I said yes. he asked me my salary, did the caculations and I was told that I was to pay $60.00 per week. My question is, I never received any motion papers to reappear in court, never heard anything back from the courts. Am I obligated to pay that 60.00 to him without any court papers?? thank you for your help...