New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/10, 3:05 pm

I have been separated from my husband for almost 2 years. we have three children. I am from Canada and want to move back with the kids. We currently live in NY. Can I legally move back home? If not how far am I legally able to move?

Thank you for your help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search