New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/25/10, 7:35 pm

My son's father (american) is moving to another country (Italy) and said he doesn't have to pay child support anymore. Is that true? Is there a way to collect child support once he's moved away? He will be moving in 2 months... What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search