Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

I lent a friend 2,000 dollar two years ago. We agreed that he was going to pay me back in a timely fashion. He has payed 500 dollars and owes me 1,500. I only have been asking recently to be payed. At first, he acknowledged, not he has not responded for almost a month. What are my options?

Asked on 10/16/13, 4:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Small Claims Court.

Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 7:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now