New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 2:11 pm

If I've bought a car for my daughter, and put the title in her name so she could put the car on the road and she doesn't pay me for the car as was agreed, do I have any legal recourse I could take and make her give the car back to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search