New York  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/06, 2:58 pm

Landlord abuse

i am renting in a private house, the house is not zoned for a three familes which hes renting to, the landlord refuse to fix my door thats been broken since i moved in, refuses to remove a rug that was promissed to be removed, refuses to remove all left over material thay he left in the apartment, and refuse to make any repairs to pluming and heat. now i was told my rent is being incresed $200 due to my air conditioning while all ultilties are included it is august in 2 months it will oct no more air conditioning i was wondering where do i stand legally

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search