Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

It has been just over 3 yrs since I formally resigned from my previous employment because they caused my current disability of severe anxiety disorder and I couldn't go back. I was granted full disability in June of this year. I had given thought to suing them before now, but fear of blowing more circuits in my head has prevented me from doing so. Now, my previous employer is coming after me because they paid me family leave, vacation, and sick pay that I hadn't earned yet.

I've just read that it can be tolled if the party is disabled and lacked capacity during the cause of actionís accrual. I'm still not at a point where I could handle going through this ordeal with them, but could I still sue them? Thank-you

Vel Belushin Belushin Law Firm P.C.

Since not all of your medical information is not up here, nor should it be, the answer can be best be given in a consultation. Most employment lawyers have a free consultation so make an appointment very soon and discuss it with them.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York