New York  |  Personal Injury

Hi I was walking my dog on the sidewalk when I passed a neighbors house that their dog was not on a leash. The dog ran out past the sidewalk and I was force to go into the street I fell and ripped the skin off my right knee. The home owner was not home at the time but to extended family members were. The woman immediately said I don't live here and said are you ok. I had to go to immediate care get my knee cleaned out also had doctor aspts for the infection in the area. I have pictures of my knee from that day I also have pictures that a friend took who is a homicide detective and works as a private investigator as well as picture on my iPhone.

I sent the neighbor my bills and they are refusing to pay saying that their relatives said I was walking in the street. This is totally untrue. I still have a scar and have about 500 in bills that I have to pay because I didn't meet my deductible. Is there anything I can do ?