New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/13, 12:13 pm

My father gave my grandmother lifetime tenancy of one of his homes approximately 7 years ago when he was financially stable. He recently suffered a severe heart attack and went through major surgery and is no longer able to work. He has no income coming in and would like her to move out so he can sell it or pay him rent. Is there anyways he can go about doing this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search