New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/02, 9:59 am

Swimming Pool Liability for Rental Property

We own rental property, which is a single family dwelling with a above ground swimming pool. What do we need to do or have in order to protect ourselves (the landlords) in case of any accidents at the swimming pool used by the tenants.

We would like the tenants to obtain adequte insurance coverage. What amount should they get and is there a legal form available that we could have them sign stating they(tenants) are responsible for any liability claims that may arise.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search