Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

I'm 17 and I got into a t-bone car accident with no license. How bad does my case look

Asked on 5/21/13, 1:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Which case the criminal or civil. You can have liability in each venue. You may contact my office @ 7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 2:01 pm
Yefim Rubinov Yefim Rubinov Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Are you injured? If so, then seek medical and legal help.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 5:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now