Nigeria  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/11, 11:52 pm

What steps do we take to remove uninterested and inactive members (shareholders, directors) from a registered private company? Allotted shares have not been paid for, nor called, a director was involved in criminal activity abroad and delisted from the company, though Corporate Affairs Commission not yet informed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search