North Carolina  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/06/13, 2:05 pm

When a minor is involved in a automobile accident involving injury to the minor how does the parent which is the minors legal guardian go about collecting the settlement money for the minor once the settlement amount has been awarded.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search