North Carolina  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 8:32 am

I did my final exam for my college i attended and my final grade posted an A. My teacher went back one week later and change my grade to a grade c. Is this legal to change my grade.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search