North Carolina  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 8:32 am

I did my final exam for my college i attended and my final grade posted an A. My teacher went back one week later and change my grade to a grade c. Is this legal to change my grade.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/08/13, 6:08 am by Kenneth Love

If there is a reason to change the grade, yes. You need to go speak to your professor and ask why the grade was changed. If you aren't satisfied with the answer, then speak to administration.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ken Love Law 3410 Healy Drive Winston Salem, NC 27103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search