Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

do you know about 287g

hi i have a case that is crminal.....but iam ilegal i would like to know what i should do

Asked on 11/08/08, 7:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Victorianne Maxwell Maxwell Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: do you know about 287g

You need to get an attorney asap. if you can not afford one you can go the public defender's office and request a court appointed attorney. The attorney will need to plead you out correctly so that you will not be deported.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/08, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now