North Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 3:04 pm

In superior probation violation court, if I get a court appointed attorney. Then I want to fire them and hire my own attorney will the court date be continued and can I do that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search