North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 11:21 am

My daughter is 6 years old and lives with her mother in Vegas. Her mother will not let me see her or communicate with her. I have never seen my daughter because of her. Child support is paid every month, but the court system in N.C. says I have to fly to Vegas to do anything. My question is, Can I sue the mother for negligence by a parent for keeping her away from her father?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search