North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/15/10, 8:26 am

My husband continues to cheat. Can I make him leave our home and continue to pay half of the mortgage so I don't have to move our children from my family's land?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search