Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

If you paying child support and mother only let you talk to daughter when you send her money and you didn't get dna test trusting she your child what can you do?

Asked on 9/03/13, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are a ton of things that can be done depending on what you want.

First Child Support has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with custody and visitation.

If you want to see your child file for custody with the court.

Second, if you don't believe its your child, you can file to challenge paternity...only do this if you are confident that you are not the father as you may ruin what relationship you do have with your child.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 6:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now